Name of Post: UP Scholarship Online Form 2023
Post Date: 09 August 2023 Time 05:50 PM
Post Update: 26 September 2023 Time 07:40 PM
Short Information: Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department has issued notification and Guidelines for UP Scholarship Online Form for class 9 to 12, BA, BSc, B.Com, MA, MSc, M.Com, Med, B.Ed, Diploma, and Certificate Courses in Uttar Pradesh for the academic session 2023-2024. Those candidates who want to fill out the scholarship application can fill the online application in Uttar Pradesh.
Social Welfare Department, Uttar Pradesh
UP Scholarship Online Form 2023
Short Details of Notification
Pre – Matric
Post – Matric
(Class 11-12 & Higher Education UG/PG/ Diploma/Certificate)
|Application Begin||15/09/2023 ||15/09/2023|
|Last Date of Apply Online||10/11/2023||10/11/2023|
|Last Date Complete Form||10/11/2023||10/11/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Hard Copy to Institutions ||20/11/2023||10/11/2023|
- All Uttar Pradesh Domicile Candidates Enrolled in Session 2023-2024 can fill out this form
- Pre-Matric Class 09: Passed Class 8th and Enrolled in Class 09
- Pre-Matric Class 10: Passed Class 09 and Enrolled in Class 10
- Post Matric Class 11: Passed Class 10 Exam and Enrolled in Class 11
- Post Matric Class 12: Passed Class 11 Exam and Enrolled in Class 12
- Dashmottar: Passed 12th or More and enrolled in any college
- Gen / OBC : 0/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- Female all Category : 0/-
- No Application Fee for all the candidates, Only Fill the Form
- Pre matric
- Post matric
- Dashmottar: Under Graduate / Post Graduate / Certificate / Diploma Courses etc.
- Last Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet
- Cast Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Fee Receipt Number
- Annual Non-Refundable Amount
- Enrollment Number
- Aadhar Card Number
- Latest Passport Size Scan Photo
For Renewal Candidates: Kindly Use Last Year Registration Number to log in to Renewal Section and Enter the Fresh Details
How to Apply for UP Scholarship Online Form 2023?
- Fresh Candidates: Whoever is a new candidate who has been admission this year should be in class 9,10, 11, 12 (High School / Intermediate) 2023-2024 course, and should apply in fresh.
- Renewal Candidates: Candidates who are already enrolled in any school/college and had applied for scholarships last year will renew their application.
- Kindly Collect the All Document Before Apply Online
- If you are not now of the non-refundable Amount, please check your fees receipt OR contact the college/school if there is any confusion.
- Submit your form to the concerned school/college within 3 days of the completion of the application.
- For More Information Must Read the Full Instruction
- Aadhar Card is Compulsory for the Scholarship Application 2023-24
Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification before Apply Online
Some Useful Notification