UP CM Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme 2023: Yogi Adityanath, the chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, launched the Chief Minister Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (यूपी मुख्यमंत्री शिक्षुता प्रोत्साहन योजना) for the benefit of educated youth. One such programme is the Mukhyamantri Shikshuta Protsahan Yojana. This would connect the state’s students with various technical colleges and industries. Youth will receive training for this under this programme. The youth will also be given opportunities for employment after their training is over. Now, under this programme, diploma and degree holders in engineering and technical sectors would receive a monthly stipend of Rs 9,000 to complete an apprenticeship.
The Chief Minister Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (यूपी मुख्यमंत्री शिक्षुता प्रोत्साहन योजना) was only previously available to diploma and degree holders in engineering and technical professions. However, presently students with degrees from any faculty in the degree college of the university would be eligible to benefit from this programme. Students who obtained degrees or qualifications such as a BA, B.Sc., B.Com, etc. will also be able to benefit from this programme. In 2023–2024, Rs 100 crore would be spent as part of this programme.
UP CM Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme Overview:
|Scheme Name||CM Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme |
(यूपी मुख्यमंत्री शिक्षुता प्रोत्साहन योजना)
|Launched By||Uttar Pradesh Government|
|Department Name||Vocational Education and Skills Department Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||All Graduate Pass Students|
|Objective||To Provide maximum Employment|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date to Apply||Notified Soon|
|Mode of Apply||Online / Offline|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Join Telegram|
- Read More: UP BEd 2023 Counselling Schedule Released
UP CM Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme Key Features:
- The benefit of Chief Minister Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme will now be given to diploma as well as graduate degree holders of all streams.
- By expanding this scheme, all graduate youth will also be included under the scheme.
- This scheme has been started to provide training to the youth and connect them with fixed-term employment.
- The youth of the state will be given a stipend every month along with training in industries.
- The amount of stipend has been increased to Rs 9,000 every month by the Uttar Pradesh government.
- Youth will also be provided employment opportunities after completion of the internship.
- Under the Chief Minister Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme, a reimbursement of Rs 1,000 will be given to the private sector by the state government. The remaining amount will be provided by the central government and the private sector.
- In the budget for the financial year 2023-24, the state government has made a provision of Rs 100 crore for this scheme.
- This year 10 lakh youth will be able to benefit through this scheme.
- This scheme will encourage private institutions to provide the benefits of National Apprenticeship Training Scheme to the diploma and graduate youth of the state in all streams.
- Through this scheme, educated youth will be able to get a fixed amount every month along with skill training.
- This scheme will not only provide training to the youth but will also provide employment opportunities.
|Gen / EWS / OBC||Nil|
|SC / ST||Nil|
|Mode of Payment||No Fee, Just fill The Form|
|Application Begin||Already Started|
|Last Date for Apply Online||Notified Soon|
UP CM Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme Eligibility Criteria
UP CM Apprentice Promotion Scheme Internship 2023
UP CM Apprentice Promotion Scheme Required Documents
To Apply in the UP CM Apprentice Promotion Scheme, the following documents will be required:
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Age certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- 10th 12th mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- Bank account statement
- Mobile number
- Email Id
- Passport size photo
How to Apply for UP CM Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme?
There are two 2 ways to apply for the UP CM Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme:
- Via NATS Portal
- Via Offline Process
How to Apply Via NATS Portal?
- Go to the official NATS website by clicking the below Apply Online link under Important Link Section.
- Look for an option labeled “Student Registration” or something similar on the portal’s homepage.
- Fill in your personal details, including your full name, date of birth, gender, contact number, and email address.
- Create a unique User ID and a strong password for your NATS account.
- Scan and upload necessary documents, which may include your photograph, signature, and educational certificates.
- Carefully review all the information you’ve entered to ensure accuracy. If everything is correct, submit your registration.
- Your registration will undergo verification. Once verified, your application will be approved, and you will receive a confirmation email or SMS.
- Return to the NATS portal and log in using the User ID and password you created during registration.
- Utilize the portal to search for apprenticeship opportunities related to your field of interest. Follow the application process for the apprenticeship programs you wish to apply for.
- Keep an eye on the status of your applications and apprenticeship training through your NATS account.
- If you are selected for an apprenticeship, make sure to fulfill the required training and report your progress as instructed by your training provider.
|NATS Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|How To Fill Form (Video Hindi)||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|NATS Official Website||https://nats.education.gov.in/|
|Check Other Jobs||Latest Jobs|