Name of Post Sahara Refund Portal Registration Online Form 2023
Post Date 06 August 2023 Time 07:43 PM
Post Update 06 August 2023 Time 07:43 PM
Short Information Sahara Refund Portal On the orders of the Hon’ble Supreme Court, the depositor’s money is also deposited in Sahara Credit Cooperative Society Limited, Lucknow, Saharayan Universal Multipurpose Society Limited, Bhopal, Humara India Credit Cooperative Society Limited, Kolkata, Stars Multipurpose Cooperative Society Limited, Hyderabad. A portal has been created for refund of money. Which started on 18 July 2023. If You have invested in any sahara scheme then you can claim your money now.
CRCS Sahara Refund Portal
Sahara Refund Portal Registration Online Form 2023
Sahara Refund Portal 2023 | Short Details of Notification
- Application Begin: 18 July 2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: Notified Soon
- General / OBC: ₹0
- SC / ST: ₹0
- No any fee will be charged, Only fill the form and get Sahara refund into your bank account.
Sahara Refund Portal: Claim Form Eligibility 2023
- Those citizens who had deposited money in the Sahara scheme and have not received their money yet are eligible to fill the online claim form.
Sahara Refund Portal Details 2023
- Honorable Home Minister of the Government of India Shri Amit Shah ji started the Sahara Refund Portal on 18 July 2023.
- Any citizen who will apply online in Sahara Refund Portal, within 45 days, their deposited money will be returned to them.
- In Sahara Refund Portal, any citizen will also get the status of their application through SMS from time to time and citizens can also check their status on the website of Sahara Refund Portal.
- On the order of the Honorable Supreme Court, the portal has been created by the Government of India for the return of the money of all these committees whose money is deposited.
- 1. Sahara Credit Cooperative Society Limited, Lucknow
- 2. Saharayan Universal Multipurpose Society Limited, Bhopal
- 3. Humara India Credit Cooperative Society Limited, Kolkata
- 4. Stars Multipurpose Cooperative Society Limited, Hyderabad
How to Fill Sahara Refund Portal Registration Online Form 2023
- Sahara Refund Portal’s official website mocrefund.crcs.gov.in has to be opened, its direct link will be found on some useful Important Link in this page.
- Step 1 : In the Sahara Refund Portal, first of all you have to click on Depositor Registration, after that you have to register by entering the last 4 digits of your Aadhaar card along with your mobile number.
- Step 2 : After depositor registration in Sahara Refund Portal, the candidate will have to click on depositor login and will have to provide the last 4 digits of his Aadhaar along with the registered mobile number, after which OTP verification will have to be done.
- Step 3 : After OTP verification in Sahara Refund Portal, the candidate will have to fill his/her personal information like name, date of birth, father’s name etc.
- Step 4 : For refund in Sahara Refund Portal, the candidate will have to update the details of his/her deposited money along with uploading the documents.
- Step 5 : After updating the details of all the claim details in the Sahara refund portal, the information will have to be submitted, after that a form will be downloaded, its print will have to be taken out and then it will have to be uploaded along with the photo / signature and other information.
- For More Details & Step by Step Guidance Must Read the Sahara Refund Portal User Manual 2023
|Kindly read the user manual 2023 for complete info about Sahara Refund Portal
|Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for Regular Updates
|Some Useful Important Links
|Registration | Login
|Join Our Telegram Group
|Download User Manual
|Download the Supreme Court Order
|Sahara Refund Portal Official Website