Name of Post: UP Aided Inter College Teacher Online Leave
Post Date: 15 April 2023 Time 07:38 PM
Post Update: 29 September 2023 Time 07:38 PM
Short Information: Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Department has made the Manav Sampada Portal mandatory from April 15, 2023 to take leave online for teachers and employees of all Government inter college and aided secondary schools by using ehrms portal. Those Candidates who are teaching and working in these schools can now apply online for various kinds of leave. We are here explained full information to you.
Ehrms Manav Sampada UP Aided Inter College Teacher Online Leave
Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Department
Short Details of Notification
- Offline Leave Closed: 14 April 2023
- Online Leave Start: 15 April 2023
- Leave Type: Any Leave
- No Fee to Take Online Leave
- Just Apply Online
- It’s mandatory to fill application to take leave.
Make Sure You Also Check Voter ID Verification Online Form 2023
What is Manav Sampada Ehrms Portal?
Which Type of Leave we can apply?
- Casual Leave
- Medical Leave
- Out Station leave
- Maternity Leave
- Earned leave
- Half Pay Leave
- Without Pay Leave
- Study Leave
- Child Care Leave
- Special Disability Leave
- Extra Ordinary leave
Note: All leave shown here will be applicable wrt to your department. To Apply for any type of leave, Please ensure that you are eligible to take a particular leave.
Documents Required for Online Leave?
- No Need To upload any documents for online leave normally.
- Just Fill Application and submit it to your reporting officer.
- But In Case of Medical Leave, you have to upload the medical certificate.
How to get Manav Sampda Ehrms Portal Pasword?
- Manav Sampada Portal https://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in/ portal provides a one-time default password for every new user.
- Default password is Your First 3 letter of First Name and your birth year. Let You name is Arvind Kumar Saxena and your date of birth is 15/07/1975 then default password will be ARV1975
- Default password will be valid for one time only, after login first time in portal you have to change this password.
- if you have forgotten your password then you can recover your password using below links. else you can contact your DIOS / ABSA / BSA Office.
How to Apply for Online Leave in Manav Sampda Portal?
If you are an employee of the Uttar Pradesh government and want to apply for leave using the e-HRMS system at https://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in/, you can follow the below steps:
- Visit the e-HRMS portal and log in using your employee ID and password.
- On the dashboard, click on the “Leave” tab to access the leave application form.
- Select the type of leave you wish to apply for from the drop-down list.
- Choose the start and end dates of your leave, and mention the reason for the same.
- Upload any supporting documents, if required.
- Click on the “Submit” button to submit your leave application.
- Your supervisor or manager will receive a notification of your leave application and will either approve or reject it.
- You will receive an email notification once your application has been approved or rejected.
It is recommended that you consult with your HR department or supervisor for any specific guidelines related to the leave application process.
Interested Candidate can read the FULL Notification Before apply online
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for Regular Updates
Some Useful Important Links
Apply for Online Leave
How to Apply for Online Leave (Watch Video)
Download m-Sthapna App
Search your Ehrms Code
Download Service Book
|Official Website |
Some Other Important Forms