Name of Post:- Railway RRC Group D Fee Refund / Update Bank Account Details
Post Date:- 13 April 2023 Time 08:02 PM
Post Update:- 13 April 2023 Time 08:02 PM
Short Information:- The RRC Group D 2019 fee refund process was initiated by the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) for candidates who had applied for the Group D recruitment exam and had paid the application fee and appeared in CBT Exam held between 17/08/2022 to 11/10/2022. Those Candidates who are waiting for their fee refund can update their bank details now.
Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs)
RRB / RRC Group D Level I Recruitment 2019
Railway RRC Group D Fee Refund / Update Bank Account Details
Advt No. RRC-01/2019 Short Details of Notification
- Application Begin : 12/03/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online : 12/04/2019
- Online Fee Payment Last Date : 23/04/2019
- Offline Fee Payment Last Date : 18/04/2019
- Final Submit Form Last Date : 26/04/2019
- Exam Date CBT : September / October 2019
- Form Status Available : 25/07/2019
- New Notice Available : 26/11/2021
- Re Upload Photo / Signature Link Available : 15-26 December 2021
- Exam Date Start Phase-I : 17/08/2022
- NCVT Marks Update: 22-31 July 2022
- Update Bank Account Details for Fee Refund: 14-30 April 2023
- General / OBC : 500/-
- SC / ST / PH : 250/-
- All Category Female : 250/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
- Refund Rules : After they Appear the Stage I Examination General / OBC : 400/- Refunded and Other Candidates : 250/- Will be Refunded to Account.
| Download KVS 2023 CBT Result & Shortlisted Candidate List|
- Class 10 High School Passed in Any Recognized Board in India. OR ITI Certificate in SCVT / NCVT
- For More Eligibility details check the notification
Age Limit as on 01/07/2019
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 33 Years
Total Vacancy Details: 103739 Posts
|Post Name||Gen||OBC||SC||EWS||ST||Total Post|
|RRC 01/2019 Level I Group D Post||42355||27378||15559||10381||7984||103739|
|Read More: |
Railway Group D 2019 fee refund Full Process
The RRB Group D 2019 exam fee refund process is handled by the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) that conducted the examination. If you have paid the fee for RRB Group D 2019 and are eligible for a refund, you need to follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website of the RRB that you have applied for.
- Look for the notification related to the fee refund process.
- Click on the link provided for fee refund and enter the required details like registration number, date of birth, etc.
- Submit the details and wait for the page to load.
- If you are eligible for a refund, you will be directed to a page where you need to enter your bank details like account number, IFSC code, etc.
- Submit the details and wait for the confirmation page.
Note: The RRB handles the refund process, and any specific details regarding the same can only be provided by the RRB. You can contact the RRB helpline or customer support for further assistance.
Enrolled Candidates can check the Recent fee notice
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel For Latest Updates
Join Our Telegram Channel for the Latest Updates
Some Useful Important Links
For Update Bank Account Details
Download Fee Refund Notice
English | Hindi
Download Exam Notice