Name of Post UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari Syllabus 2023
Post Date 17 May 2023 Time 05:10 PM
Post Update 14 September 2023 Time 05:42 PM
Short Information: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission UPSSSC has released UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari Syllabus 2023 for UP Gram Panchayat Adhikari recruitment 2023 under PET 2022. Those Candidates who are waiting for UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari Syllabus 2023 can check now.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission ( UPSSSC )
UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari Syllabus 2023
UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Officer Advt No. 01- Exam/2023 Short Details of Notification
- Application Begin: 23/05/2023
- Last Date for Registration: 12/06/2023
- Fee Payment Last Date: 12/06/2023
- Correction Last Date: 19/06/2023
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
- General / OBC: 25/-
- SC / ST: 25/-
- PH: 25/-
- Payment Mode: Online through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay the Exam Fee through Offline via E- Challan
Vacancy Details: Total 1468 Post
UPSSSC Rajasva Lekhpal Document Verification Letter 2023
UPSSSC VPO 2023 Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Gram Panchayat Adhikari ||849||139||356||07||117||1468|
UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari 2023 Eligibility Criteria
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria ||Age Limit|
|Gram Panchayat Adhikari |
- UPSSSC PET 2022 Score Card.
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board In India
- CCC Certificate from NIELIT.
- More Details Read the Notification
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per UPSSSC UP Gram Panchayat Adhikari VPO Recruitment Advt No. 01/2023 Rules
UPSSSC VPO 2023 Online Form Kaise Bhare ?
- There are 02 types to apply online for UPSSSC 10+2 Gram Panchayat Adhikari Advt No. 01-Exam/2023 Recruitment 2023.
- First: In this, the candidate will have to login with his personal information, the information that has to be given is: PET Registration Number, Date of Birth, Gender, Domicile and Category.
- Second : In this, the candidate will have to login through his OTP, the information that has to be given is: UPSSSC PET 2022 Registration Number and OTP Password.
- After login, the complete information of the candidate, his photo and signature will also be visible, the candidate will have to fill the information related to the post he is asking for and the application fee: Rs.25/- will have to be paid.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Interested Candidates Must Read The Full Notification Before Apply Online
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel For the Latest Updates
Some Useful Important Links
Download Syllabus PDF
Notification Analysis (Watch Video)
UPSSSC VDO Test Series
Join Our Telegram Channel
Final Words- I hope You have liked this article. If you liked this article, please Don’t Forget to Share it with your friends. Visit again for further updates. Thank You.