Name of Post: Rajasthan RPSC Statistical Officer Vacancy 2023 Online Form
Post Date: 11 September 2023 Time 09:21 PM
Post Update: 15 September 2023 Time 08:31 PM
Short Information: Rajasthan Public Service Commission RPSC, Ajmer has released RPSC Statistical Officer Online Form 2023 for the post of Statistical Officer under recruitment 07/2023. Those Candidates who are interested in this recruitment can fill out this form now.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission, Ajmer
Rajasthan RPSC Statistical Officer Online Form 2023
Advt No. 07/2023 Short Details of Notification
- Application Begin: 15/09/2023
- Last Date Apply Online: 14/10/2023
- Last Date Fee Payment: 14/10/2023
- Exam Date: As Per Schedule
- Admit Card: Notified Soon
- General / Other State: 600/-
- OBC / BC: 400/-
- SC / ST: 400/-
- Correction Charges: 500/-
- Payment Mode: Online through Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking, or Pay the Exam Fee Offline via Rajasthan E Mitra Portal
RPSC Statistical Officer Vacancy Details: Total 72 Post
|UPSSSC Junior Assistant, Clerk, Assistant Grade 3 Online Form 2023|
- Master’s Degree in Economics / Statistics / Mathematics with Paper in Statistics / Commerce with Statistics / M.Sc Agriculture Statistics and RS-CIT Course Certificate
- 1 Year Experience
- Knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
- More Details Read the Notification
Age Limit as on 01/01/2024
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as Per Rules
|UPPSC Staff Nurse Vacancy 2023 Online Form|
RPSC Statistical Officer Category-Wise Vacancy Details 2023
|Post Name||Gen||OBC||EWS||MBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
How to Fill RPSC Statistical Officer Online Form 2023?
- Rajasthan Public Service Commission RPSC Are Issued Statistical Officer Recruitment 2023. Notification and Invited Online Application Form for the RPSC Statistical Officer Jobs 2023 Candidate Can Apply Online for 15 September 2023 to 14 October 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Latest Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023 Application Form in Government Job Centre Latest Job Section.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All documents – Handwriting, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All columns carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Interested Candidates Must Read The Full Notification Before Apply Online
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel For the Latest Updates
Join Our Telegram Channel for the Latest Updates
Some Useful Important Links
Join Our Telegram Channel