UPSSSC Eye Testing Officer Recruitment 2023: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released the Eye Testing Officer ETO recruitment advertisement for 157 posts. Those candidates who are interested in this UPSSSC Netra Parikshan Adhikari recruitment can apply online from 18 July 2023 to 07 August 2023. Interested Candidates can read the notification for recruitment eligibility, post information, selection procedure, age limit, pay scale, and all other information given below and Apply online from UPSSSC Official website www.upsssc.gov.in/.
UPSSSC Eye Testing Officer Vacancy Overview:
|Recruitment Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Post Name||Eye Testing Officer|
|Salary / Pay Scale||Grade Pay: 2800, Pay Scale: 5200- 20200|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date to Apply||07/08/2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||UPSSSC New Recruitment 2023|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||https://telegram.me/governmentjobcentre1|
|Gen / EWS / OBC||Rs. 25/-|
|SC / ST||Rs. 25/-|
|PH (Divyang)||Rs. 25/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online / Offline|
|Last Date for Registration||07/08/2023|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||07/08/2023|
|Last Date to Complete Form||07/08/2023|
|Online Correction Last Date||14/08/2023|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card Available||Notified Soon|
Age Limit & Age Relaxation
Age Limit: The age limit for this recruitment is 21-40 Years. The cutoff date for the calculation of the age is 1.7.2023. The age Relaxation Extra as per UPSSSC UP Eye Testing Officer (Netra Parikshan Adhikari) Recruitment Advt No. 06/2023 Rules.
UPSSSC Eye Testing Officer Eligibility Criteria & Post Details
Eye Testing Officer
(Netra Parikshan Adhikari)
- UPSSSC PET 2022 Score Card.
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam with Science Stream.
- Diploma in Ophthalmology / Refraction
- More Details Read the Notification.
UPSSSC Eye Testing Officer Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Eye Testing Officer||110||15||30||02||0||157|
UPSSSC ETO Vacancy 2023 Selection Process
The Selection Process for UPSSSC Eye Testing Officer Recruitment 2023 includes the following Stages:
- PET 2022 (Pre Exam Already Paased)
- Mains Examination
- Document verification
How to Fill UPSSSC Eye Testing Officer Online Form 2023?
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Examination Application Form.
- There are 02 types to apply online for UPSSSC Eye Testing Officer ETO Recruitment Advt No. 06-Exam/2023 Recruitment 2023.
- First: In this, the candidate will have to login with his personal information, the information that has to be given is: PET Registration Number, Date of Birth, Gender, Domicile and Category.
- Second : In this, the candidate will have to login through his OTP, the information that has to be given is: UPSSSC PET 2022 Registration Number and OTP Password.
- After login, the complete information of the candidate, his photo and signature will also be visible, the candidate will have to fill the information related to the post he is asking for and the application fee: Rs.25/- will have to be paid.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check through the Preview/ Print option that they have filled correct details in each field of the form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form