Name of Post: UP Board Class 10th 12th Compartment Improvement Form 2023
Post Date: 17 May 2023 Time 05:59 PM
Post Update: 17 May 2023 Time 06:39 PM
Short Information: Uttar Pradesh Madhymic Shiksha Parishad UPMSP, Prayagraj has released UP Board Class 10th 12th Compartment Improvement Form 2023. Those Candidates who had failed in 1 or 2 subjects can fill out this form and appear in the compartment/improvement exam 2023.
Uttar Pradesh Madhymic Shiksha Parishad UPMSP
UP Board Class 10th 12th Compartment Improvement Form 2023
Short Details of Notification
- 10th / 12th Result Out: 25/04/2023
- Apply Online Start: 17 May 2023
- Last Date Apply Online: 07 June 2023
- Last Date Fee Payment: 07 June 2023
- Last Date to Send Hard Copy: 10 June 2023
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- High School 10th: INR 256.50
- Intermediate 12th: INR 306.00
- Candidates can Pay Fees via printed Challan in any government treasury Office.
|Check UP Board Class 12th Result Direct Link Here|
UP Board Class 10th / 12th Compartment Exam Eligibility Criteria 2023
|Class Name||Eligibility Criteria for Compartment Exam |
- All those Candidates who failed in 2 Subjects in Class 10th.
- Students have to give exam in any one subject in which they failed.
Note: If a student fails in more than 2 subjects then he/ she will be considered Failed in the UP Board Exam. He or she will neither be eligible for Compartment Exam nor for the Improvement exam.
- All those Candidates who failed in 1 Subject in Class 12th.
Note: If a student fails in more than 1 subject then he/ she will be considered Failed in the UP Board Exam. He or she will neither be eligible for Compartment Exam nor for the Improvement exam.
Check UP Board Class 10th Result Direct Link Here
UP Board Class 10th / 12th Improvement Exam Eligibility Criteria 2023
|Class Name||Eligibility Criteria for Improvement Exam |
|Class 10th |
- 10th Class Students who failed in only one subject, are promoted as passed.
- If Student wants then he/ she will give Improvement Exam to get good marks.
- Students are allowed to appear in only for that subject in which they failed.
|Class 12th |
- UPMSP Does Not Conduct Improvement Exam for Class 12th.
How to Apply for UP Board Class 10th 12th Compartment Improvement Form 2023 ?
To apply for the UP Board Class 10th or 12th Compartment/Improvement exam, you can follow these general steps:
- Visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) or the UP Board. Look for the “Compartment/Improvement Exam Application” or check the respective link given below under Some Useful Links Section.
- If you haven’t registered on the website before, you may need to create an account by providing your details such as name, roll number, date of birth, contact information, etc. If you already have an account, log in using your credentials.
- Choose the appropriate option for the Compartment or Improvement exam for Class 10th or 12th.
- Fill in the required details such as your personal information, educational details, subject codes, and any other information as requested in the application form. Make sure to double-check all the information for accuracy.
- You may be required to upload certain documents such as a scanned copy of your previous mark sheet, photograph, signature, etc. Ensure that you have the scanned copies ready as per the prescribed format and size mentioned on the website.
- The application process requires you to pay a specific application fee. The fee amount and payment options will be provided on the website. Make the payment through the available online payment methods such as the treasury office. You can contact your school for any problems.
- Before final submission, review all the entered information, uploaded documents, and payment details. Once you are sure that everything is accurate, submit the application form.
- After submitting the form, you should receive an acknowledgment or confirmation page with a unique application or reference number. Keep a copy of this confirmation for future reference.
- It’s advisable to take a printout of the completed application form and the acknowledgment page for your records.
- Don’t forget to send Your application Form, Challan Fees receipt, and supporting documents to your UPMSP Regional office through Registered post or speed post.
Interested Candidates Must Read The Full Notification Before Apply Online
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel For Latest Updates
Join Our Telegram Channel for the Latest Updates
Some Useful Important Links
Apply Online (Class 10th)
(For Compartment and Improvement Both )
Apply Online (Class 12th)
(For Compartment Form )
Compartment / Improvement Kya Hai?
Form Kaise Bhare?
Join Our Telegram Channel Group
Download Challan Form
Re-Print Your Application Form