Name of Post UPHESC Assistant Professor Syllabus 2022
Post Date 08 July 2022 Time 09:13 PM
Post Update 25 September 2022 Time 07:13 PM
Short Information Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Service Commission UPHESC has released a notification for Assistant Professor in various aided degree colleges of Uttar Pradesh. Those candidates who are preparing for this exam can download the syllabus now.
Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Service Commission (UPHESC)
UPHESC Assistant Professor Syllabus 2022
Advt. No. 51 Short Details of Notification
GOVERNMENT JOB CENTRE
- Application Begin: 09 July 2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 29 August 2022
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 30 August 2022
- Last Date Complete Form: 31 August 2022
- Exam Date Start: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
- General / OBC/ EWS: 2000/-
- SC /ST: 1000/-
- Payment Mode: Online through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay the Exam Fee Offline via E- Challan
- Master Degree in Related Subject with 55% Marks And NET/ SET /SLET Passed
- Reserve Candidates: 5% Relaxation In Master Degree
- For Other Details Read Full Notification
- Minimum Age: NA
- Maximum Age: 62 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation As per Rules
|Download UPSESSB TGT PGT 2022 Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Vacancy Details: Total 917 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||Post Name||Total Post|
|Psychology ||17||Military Science||21|
|Animal Husbandry and Dairying||05||Sangeet Gayan||10|
|Sangeet Tabla||03||Sangeet Sitar||04|
|How to Fill UPHESC Assistant Professor Online Form?|
- Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Service Commission UPHESC has released Assistant Professor Various Subject Recruitment 2022. Candidate Can Apply Between 09 July 2022 to 07 August 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPHESC Advt No. 51 Assistant Professor Various Subject Recruitment 2022.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|UPHESC Exam Pattern & Selection Process 2022|
|Subject / Paper||No. Of Questions||Total Marks|
|Subjective Paper (Optional Subject)||70||140|
Interested Candidates Must Read The Full Notification before Apply Online
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel For Latest Updates
Join Our Telegram Channel for Latest Updates
Some Useful Important Links
Download Syllabus ( All Subjects)
Apply Online (Registration)
Download Short Notice