Name of Post UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher Online Form 2023 | UPPSC LT Grade Vacancy 2023
Post Date 07 January 2022 Time: 02:37 PM
Post Update 06 October 2023 Time: 06:07 PM
Short Information Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC has been going to released notification for LT Grade Assistant Teacher Online Form under Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Teacher LT Grade Male, Female Candidates. Those Candidates who are waiting for these vacancies can check further details now.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
UPPSC LT Grade Vacancy 2023
Short Details of Notification
- Notification Date: November-December 2023 (Tentative)
- Application Begin: Notified Soon
- Last Date for Apply Online: Notified Soon
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card: Notified Soon
- General/OBC: 225/-
- SC/ST: 125/-
- PH: 65/-
Vacancy Details Total 5000 Post (Tentative)
Age Limit as on 01/07/2023
- Minimum Age- 21 Years
- Maximum Age- 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per UPPSC rules
|Post Name||Education Qualification||Professsional Qualification |
|Assistant Teacher (LT Grade)||Passed Bachelor’s Degree in Graduation with Related subject from any recognized university of India ||Passed B.Ed from any recognized university of India |
How to Apply for UPPSC LT Grade Vacancy 2023 ?
- Candidates can fill online form after release Notification by UPPSC
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Applying the Latest LT Grade Recruitment 2023 Application Form in Government Job Centre Job Section.
- For Filling LT Grade Online Form, Goto Below the “Apply Online” Tab
- You will be redirected to the official website of Secondary Education, Uttar Pradesh
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form
|Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online|
|Some Useful Important Links|
| Apply Online||Notified soon|
|Join Telegram for the Latest Updates||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria & Exam Pattern (Video)||Click Here|
|Check Online Test Series||Click Here|
|Download Old Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|