Lucknow University, Lucknow
UP Bed Counselling Schedule 2021, Registration, Counselling Procedure & Required documents 2021-23
Short Details of Notification
- Application Begin: 18/02/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online: 15/03/2021
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee Online: 15/03/2021
- Last date with Late Payment: 22/03/2021
- New Exam Date: 06/08/2021
- Admit Card Available: 15/07/2021
- Result Declared: 27/08/2021
- Counselling Schedule Available: 09/09/2021
- Online Counselling Registration Start: 17/09/2021
- General / OBC / Other Stae: 1500/-
- SC / ST: 750/-
Fee With Late Payment
- General / OBC / Other Stae: 2500/-
- SC / ST: 1250/-
Payment Mode: Online through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Thorugh E Challan
- GEN / OBC Bachelor Degree Candidates with 50% Marks or Master Degree
- GEN/OBC Engineering candidates with 55% Marks
- SC/ ST Candidates Only Pass in Graduation/ Engineering
- Appearing Candidates Can Also Eligible to Apply
- PH Candidates 5% Exempted
- For Full Details must Read the Notification
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: None
Participating University in UP JEE B.Ed 2019-2021
- Mahatma Jyoti Bhai Phule University MJPRU Bareilly- 243006
- Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Dr. BRAU Agra- 282004
- University of Lucknow, UOL Lucknow, LU -226007 (Conducted University)
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Dr RMLAU Faizabad- 224001
- Chaudhary Charan Singh University, CCSU Meerut- 200005
- Bundelkhand University BU Jhansi- 248128
- Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidya Peeth, MGKVP Varanasi- 221002
- Sampurnanand Sanskrit University, SSVV Varanasi- 221001
- Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, VBSPU Jaunpur- 222003
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay University, DDU Gorakhpur- 273009
- Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, CSJMU Kanpur- 208025
- Allahabad State University, ASU Allahabad- 211002
- Jan Nayak Chandrashekhar University JCU Ballia-277301
- Siddharthanagar Vishvidyalay, Kapilvastu Siddharthanagar- 272205
- Khwaja Moi Uddin Chisti University, Lucknow- 226013
- Gautam Budh University GBU, Noida- 201312
Required Documents for Bed Counselling 2021-23
- Original and Self Attested Copy of the Following Documents.
- Cancel Cheque / Bank Passbook First Page Scan Copy for Registration.
- Allotment Print Out / Confirmation Page.
- Copy of Admit Card and Score Card (Result)
- Date of Birth Proof (High School Certificate)
- All Marksheet and Certificate Upto Qualifying Examination.
- Category / Sub Category / Weightage Certificate Copy.
- Original Photo ID Proof Issued by Government.
- 2 Passport Size Photo.
- Copied of All Fees Receipt.
UP B.Ed Counselling Procedure 2021-23
- Lucknow University has released the Guidelines of Uttar Pradesh Combined B.Ed admission process, this time counselling will be conducted in a total of 04 rounds. All the candidates who have qualified in the written exam of UPBED can participate in the counselling.
- Step 1: You will have to register for counseling, only those people will be able to do this, who will come under the ongoing state rank at the time.
- Step 2: After registration, you will have to pay counseling fee of Rs.750/- and an advance college fee of Rs.5000/- for a total of Rs.5750/-.
- Step 3: After the fee payment, the option of choice filling will open in your dashboard, now you have to select the colleges of your choice.
- Step 4: After checking the selected option and college choice once, you have to lock it at last.
- Step 5: College allotment will happen and you can download your provisional allotment letter.
- Step 6: Report to allotted college & Document Verification.
Interested Candidate can read the FULL Notification Before apply online
Prepare your B.Ed Entrance Exam with Our Test Series App
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel For Latest Updates
Some Useful Important Links
For Online Counselling
Download Counselling Schedule
Download Round Wise Counselling Guidelines
Round-1 | Round-2
Round-3 | Round-4
Download Counselling Procedure
Download General Guidelines
Server-I | Server-II
Download Admit Card
Download New Exam Notice
Download Test Series App
Download Exam Pattern
Download Counselling Guidelines