Name of Post Nainital Bank Clerk / MT Admit Card 2021
Post Date 30 August 2020 Time 02:19 PM
Post Update 14 August 2021 Time 02:29 PM
Short Information Nainital Bank Uttarakhand has released Nainital Bank Clerk / MT Admit Card 2021 for Clerk and Probationary Officer PO Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates who are waiting for this Nainital Bank Recruitment EXam can download their Admit Card now.
Nainital Bank Limited Uttarakhand
Nainital Bank Clerk / MT Admit Card 2021
Short Details of Notification
- Application Begin: 29/08/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online:
- Last Date for Apply Online: 22/09/2020
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 22/09/2020
- Exam Date: August 2021
- Admit Card Available: 13/08/2021
- PO Scale-I & SO Scale-I: 2000/-
- For Clerk Post: 1500/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit card, Credit Card, Net Banking or E- Challan Mode
Vacancy Details: 155 Posts
Age Limit As on 31/07/2020
- Bachelor / Master Degree with Minimum 50% Marks with Computer Knowledge Operation.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Bachelor / Master Degree with Minimum 45% Marks.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
|Make sure You Also Check UP Scholarship Online Form 2021
How to Fill Nanital Bank Clerk Po Form?
- Candidates to visit the Nainital Bank Limited website www.nainitalbank.co.in, click on the “Recruitment/ Results, then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register for the application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details, and Email-Id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. The candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing the “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application
form and modify the same, if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details and ‘Save & Next’ button
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by the candidate are correct.
- Click on the ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Interested Candidate can read the FULL Notification Before Apply Online
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for Regular Updates
Some Useful Important Links
Download Admit Card
For Mock Test / Practice
Registration | Login