Name of Post SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam Postponed 2021
Post Date 06 November 2020 Time 05: 15 PM
Post Update 21 April 2021 Time 06:05 PM
Short Information Staff Selection Commission SSC has released SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam Postponed Notice 2021 for the Recruitment of CHSL 10+2 Level Recruitment 2020 for Male and Female Candidates. Those Candidates who have applied for this recruitment can check this notice and new exam date.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam Postponed 2021
Short Details of Notification
GOVERNMENT JOB CENTRE
- Application Begin: 06/11/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online: 26/12/2020 (Extended)
- Last Date Pay Fee Online: 28/12/2020
- Last Date Offline Fee Payment: 30/12/2020
- Paper 1 Exam Date: 12-27 April 2021
- Paper 1 Exam Date: 20/04/2021 and Later Exam (Postponed)
- Paper 1 Admit Card Available: 27 March 2021
- Paper 2 Exam Date: Notified Soon
- General / OBC: 100/-
- SC / ST / PH: 0/- (NIL)
- All Category Female: 0/- (NIL)
- Payment Mode: Pay the Exam Fee Online through Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E-Challan by depositing Cash
Vacancy Details: Released Later
- Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant
- Data Entry Operators (DEO)
Class 12th Intermediate Exam Passed in any Recognized Board of India
- 18 to 27 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as Per Rules
Selection is Based on the Written Exam Paper 1st, paper 2nd, and Skill test.
UP Police Sub Inspector SI Online Form 2021
Major Cities of India ( Kanpur, Allahabad, Lucknow, Delhi, Mumbai Etc )
How to Fill SSC CHSL Online Form 2020 ?
- Staff Selection Commission SSC All Region CR, MPR, NR, and Other Region Are Yet to be Issued Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2020. Notification and Invited Online Application Form for the CHSL and DEO Post 10+2 SSC Jobs 2020. Candidate Can Apply Online for 06 November 2020 to 26 December 2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Latest SSC Recruitment 2020 Application Form in Government Job Centre Latest Job Section.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All documents – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Some Useful Important Links
Download Exam Postponed Notice
Download Admit Card (CR Region)
Download Admit Card (Other Region)
Apply Online (Registration)
Login For Already Registered
Print Application Form