Name of Post Rajasthan RPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2021
Post Date 24/11/2020 Time 08:05 PM
Post Update 07 March 2021 Time 07:01 PM
Short Information Rajasthan Public Service Commission RPSC, Ajmer has released Rajasthan RPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2021 for the post of Rajasthan RPSC Lecturer technical Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates who have applied for tis recruitment can fill this form now.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission, Ajmer
Rajasthan RPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2021.
Advt No. 05/2020-21 Short Details of Notification
GOVERNMENT JOB CENTRE
- Application Begin: 28/11/2020
- Last Date Apply Online: 27/12/2020
- Last Date Fee Payment: 27/12/2020
- Exam Date: 13 to 19 March 2021
- Admit Card: 07/03/2021
- General / Other State: 350/-
- OBC / BC: 250/-
- SC / ST: 150/-
- Correction Charge: 300/-
- Payment Mode: Online through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay the Exam Fee through Offline via Rajasthan E Mitra Portal
Vacancy Details: Total 39 Post
|Check UPSESSB TGT Recruitment 2020 Online Form|
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Engineering with First Class Marks.
- Knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as Per Rules
Start Your Exam Preparation by Online Test Series
RPSC Lecturer Post Wise Vacancy Details 2020
|Lecturer Civil Engineering||12|
|Lecturer Mechanical Engineering||08|
|Lecturer Electrical Engineering||05|
How to Fill RPSC Lecturer Online Form 2020?
- Rajasthan Public Service Commission RPSC Are Issued Lecturer 05/2020 Recruitment 2020. Notification and Invited Online Application Form for the RPSC Lecturer Various Subject Jobs 2020 Candidate Can Apply Online for 28 November 2020 to 27 December 2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Latest Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Application Form in Government Job Centre Latest Job Section.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Interested Candidates Must Read The Full Notification before Apply Online
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel For Latest Updates
Join Our Telegram Channel for Latest Updates
Some Useful Important Links
Download Admit Card
Download Exam Notice
Pay Exam Fee