Name of Post: MP High Court Civil Judge Grade II Online Form 2020
Post Update: 24 September 2020 | 05:30 PM
Short Information: Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC) has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Civil Judge Grade II (252 Post) Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates Who are Interested in this Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC)
Civil Judge Phase II 2019 Recruitment 2020
Short Details of Notification
GOVERNMENT JOB CENTRE
- General, Other State: Rs. 1122.16/-
- OBC, SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 722.16/-
- Online Application Start: 22 September 2020
- Registration Last Date: 05 November 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date: 05 November 2020
- Correction Date: 10-12 November 2020
- Exam Date: Notified Soon.
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
- Pay the Exam Fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, MP Online KIOSK Fee Mode.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
- Min. Age: 21 Yrs.
- Max. Age: 35 Yrs.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
- Candidates have Bachelor Degree in law (LLB) from Recognized University.
Total Vacancy: 252 Post
|Post Name||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Civil Judge II||102||29||33||88||252|
How to Apply
- MP High Court Civil Judge Grade II Recruitment 2020.
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 22/09/2020 to 05/11/2020.
- Read the Notification for More Details about MPHC Civil Judge GradeII Recruitment.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof, and Other Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
Interested Candidates can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Some Useful Important Links
Apply Online (Registration)