Name of Post: UP Scholarship Online Form 2020
Post Date: 25 July 2020 Time 10:59 PM
Post Update: 14 January 2021 Time 08:27 PM
Short Information: Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department has issued notification and Guidelines for the scholarship from class 9 to 12 in Uttar Pradesh for the academic session 2020-2021. Those candidates who want to fill the scholarship application can fill the online application in Uttar Pradesh.
UP Scholarship Online Form 2020
UP Scholarship Online form 2020
Social Welfare Department, Uttar Pradesh
Short Details of Notification
Pre – Matric
Post – Matric
(Class 11-12 & Higher Education UG/PG/ Diploma/Certificate)
|Last Date of Apply Online||21/01/2021 (Extended)||10/01/2021 (Extended)|
|Last Date Complete Form||21/01/2021||10/01/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Hard Copy to Institutions ||27/01/2021||14/01/2021|
All Uttar Pradesh Domicile Candidates Are Enrolled in Session 2020-2021 in Any Courses of Class 9 to Class 12 or Any UP Schools Are Filled the Scholarship Form.
- Gen / OBC : 0/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- Female all Category : 0/-
- No Application Fee for all the candidates, Only Fill the Form
- Domicile in Uttar Pradesh
- Enrolled with School, College, Institution or University
- Pre Matric Class 9: Passed Class 8 Exam and Enrolled with Class 9
- Pre Matric Class 10: Passed Class 9 Exam and Enrolled with Class 10
- Post Matric 11: Passed Class 10 Exam and Enrolled in Class 11
- Post Matric 12: Passed Class 11 Exam and Enrolled in Class 12
Documents Required to Fill the Form
- Last Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet
- Cast Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Fee Receipt Number
- Annual Non-Refundable Amount
- Enrollment Number
- Aadhar Card Number
- Latest Passport Size Scan Photo
For Renewal Candidates: Kindly Use Last Year Registration Number to log in to Renewal Section and Enter the Fresh Details
How to Apply for UP Scholarship Form 2020?
- Fresh Candidates: Whoever is a new candidate who has taken admission this year should be in class 9,10, 11, 12 (High School / Intermediate) 2020-2021 course, should apply in fresh.
- Renewal Candidates: Candidates who are already enrolled in any school/college and had applied for scholarships last year will renew their application.
- Kindly Collect the All Document Before Apply Online
- If you are not now of the non-refundable Amount, please check your fees receipt OR contact the college/school if there is any confusion.
- Submit your form to the concerned school/college within 3 days of the completion of the application.
- For More Information Must Read the Full Instruction
- Aadhar Card is Compulsory for the Scholarship Application 2020-21
Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification before Apply Online
Some Useful Notification
Please Share this Post to Your Friends