Name of Post TN Assistant Professor Online Form 2019
Post Date 12 October 2019 Time 05:15 PM
Short Information Tamilnadu Teacher Recruitment Board is inviting Online Application Form for the Post of Assistant Professor in various Subject Recruitment 2019 to all Male and Female Candidates. Those Candidates are interested in the following Recruitment Can Read the Full Notification Before apply the Online Form.
Tamilnadu Teacher Recruitment Board
TN Assistant Professor Online form 2019
Advt No: 12/2019 Short Details of Notification
GOVERNMENT JOB CENTRE
- Notification Date: 04/10/2019
- Application Begin: 04/10/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online: 30/10/2019 up to 05:00 PM
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 30/10/2019
- Certificate Verification Date: Notified Soon
- Interview Date: Notified Soon
- Gen / OBC : 600/-
- SC /ST and PWD: 300/-
- Payment Mode: Online through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Vacancy Details: Total 2331 Post
For Category Wise & Subject Wise Vacancy Read the Full Notification
Make sure you also Check Haryana HTET Online Form 2019
|Maximum Age: Below 57 Years|
- Total 73 Subjects are available for Recruitment
- For More Details Read Notification
- Candidate must have Post Graduate Degree with relevant subject with minimum 55% Marks in any recognized University of India
- Passed NET / SLET / SET / SLST / CSIR / JRF as per UGC Norms with relevant Subject
- For More Details Read the Full Notification
TN TRB Assistant Professor Selection Process
- Selection is Based on Documents Verification and Interview
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Documents Verification 1:3
Rs 57,700/- to Rs 1,82,400/- Per Month
Documents Required During TN Assistant Professor Online Application
- SSLC Mark Sheet
- +2 Mark Sheet
- Degree Certificate
- PG Degree Certificate
- PG Consolidated Mark Sheet
- NET / SLET etc., Certificate
- M.Phil Degree if any
- Ph.D. Degree if any
- Experience Certificates
- Community Certificate
- Proof for claiming Tamil Medium reservation (PSTM) if any
- NOC, if the candidate is Government Servant.
How to Apply for TN TRN Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019
- Candidates should apply only through online mode Apply Online Link Below. The application
- process is entirely online. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- A valid e-mail id and Mobile Number of the candidate are mandatory for registration and e-mail id should be kept active for any future correspondence.
- The candidate shall upload evidence for claims made by the candidate while applying online at the time of registration itself. The same will be verified subsequently at the time of Certificate Verification and Interview.
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the candidate, post applied for, subject applied for, communal reservation, date of birth, address and all other fields will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying through online.
- The applicants are advised to submit only one application for each subject.
- The candidates are advised to exercise due diligence at the time of filling the application. In case of duplicate application of a candidate for the same subject is detected, the Board will consider only the latest application.
Interested Candidates Must Read The Full Notification before Apply Online
Subscribe our YouTube Channel For Latest Updates
Join our Telegram Channel For Latest Updates
Some Useful Important Links
Notification Tutorial (Video Hindi)
Download Notification PDF
Final Words- I hope you have liked this article. If you have liked this article, then please Don’t Forget to Share it with your friends. Visit again for further updates. Thank You.
Please Share this Post to Your Friends