Name of Post MP Primary Teacher Eligibility Test Online Form 2020 Reopen, MPTET Varg 3 Online form 2020
Post Date 01 January 2020 Time 05:50 PM
Post Update 14 December 2021 Time 08:10 PM
Short Information Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board MPPEB has resumed the applications for MPTET Primary school exam 2020. Those Candidates who are interested in the following Examination Can Read the Full Notification Before apply the Online Form.
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board MPPEB
MP Primary Teacher Eligibility Test Online Form 2020 Reopen
Short Details of Notification
GOVERNMENT JOB CENTRE
- Application Begin: 06/01/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online: 20/01/2020
- Re Open Application Begin: 14/12/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online: 28/12/2021
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 28/12/2021
- Last Date Correction: 02/01/2022
- Exam Date: March 2022
- Admit Card: Notified Soon
- General / Other State: 600/-
- OBC / SC / ST: 300/-
- Portal Charges: 60/-
- Correction Charges: 70/-
- Payment Mode: Online through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay the Exam Fee through MP Portal Kiosk
MPTET 2020 Varg 3 Eligibility Criteria
- 10+2 Intermediate or its equivalent with at least 50 percent marks and two-year diploma in elementary education or its equivalent.
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.),
- 10+2 Intermediate or its equivalent with at least 45 percent marks and Elementary Education as per National Council of Teacher Education (Recognition, Standards and Procedures) Regulations, 2002.
- 10+2 Intermediate or its equivalent with at least 50 percent marks and four year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.D.)
- 10+2 Intermediate or its equivalent with at least 50 percent marks and two-year diploma in related education (special education)
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream and Two Year Diploma in elementary education or its equivalent.
Download CTET 2021 CBT Exam Admit Card
- OLD Candidates : Madhya Pradesh Primary School Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 Candidates who have registered online for this exam between 06/01/2020 to 04/02/2020, they do not have to do anything. If there is any error in their application, they can rectify the same by the specified date.
Age limit (Tentative)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- maximum Age: 40 years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per Rules
Interested Candidates Must Read The Full Notification before Apply Online
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel For Latest Updates
Join our Telegram Channel For Latest Updates
Some Useful Important Links
MPTET Online Test Series
Download Re Open Notification
Download Old Notification
Final Words- I hope You have liked MPTET Varg 3 Online Form 2021 article. If You have liked this article, then please Don’t Forget to Share with your friends. Visit again for further updates. Thank You.