Name of Post UPSSSC PET Registration Online Form 2021
Post Date 26 March 2021 Time 10:20 PM
Post Update 26 March 2021 Time 10:20 PM
Short Information Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Board has released UPSSSC PET Registration Online Form 2021 for the Various Upcoming Post in UP government Departments. Those Candidates who are waiting for upcoming vacancies Can fill the online Registration Form now.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Board
UPSSSC PET Registration Online Form 2021
Short Details of Notification
- Application Begin: 26/03/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online: NA
- Last Date Complete Form: NA
- Syllabus Available: 20/02/2021
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- General / OBC: NA
- SC / ST: NA
- PH: NA
- Pay The Fee Through Debit card, Credit Card or Net Banking
- Passed 10th in any Recognized Board of India
- More Details Available Soon
Age limit as on 01/07/2021
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra As per Rules
|What is UPSSSC OTR?|
- UPSSSC OTR is a One Time Registration process.
- All Candidates who are willing to get government jobs Through UPSSSC are now required to fill this form.
- In this OTR Process, You have to submit your all details like name, date of birth, Sex, Academic details, experience details in their OTR Form.
- Your all personal details and records will be kept secured with an e-locker by UPSSSC.
- After successful registration, You will be allotted a locker number.
- In the Future You can update/edit your personal details 24/7.
- You can use this OTR in upcoming UPSSSC recruitments by simply just entering your aadhar number, email id, mobile number, or e-locker number.
|Vacancy Details: Aprx 50,000|
|UPSSSC Preliminary Exam Syllabus 2021|
|Subject Name||Total Marks|
|Logic & Reasoning||05|
|Hindi Gadyans / Grammar||10|
|General Awareness ||10|
|Indian Constitution & Public Administrations||05|
|Indian National Movement||05|
|All About UPSSSC PET 2021|
- UPSSSC has recently changed its selection process for various upcoming government jobs.
- According to the new selection process, Every Candidate must have to qualified PET Exam to appear in the 2nd Phase mains exam.
- This PET will be applicable in all vacancy which will be notified today onwards.
- After qualifying for this PET Exam, You will get a scorecard for certain validity.
- Only Score Cardholder will be allowed to appear in upcoming UPSSSC Mains exams.
|Interested Candidate can read the FULL Notification Before apply online|
|Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for Regular Updates|
|Some Useful Important Links|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|How to Fill Form (Video Hindi)||Click Here|
|Notification (Video Hindi)||Click Here|
|Download App||Online Courses | Test Series|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|