Name of Post Rajasthan RPSC Lecturer Technical Online Form 2020
Post Date 24/11/2020 Time 08:05 PM
Post Update 28/11/2020 Time 04:01 PM
Short Information Rajasthan Public Service Commission RPSC, Ajmer has invited online application for the post of Rajasthan RPSC Lecturer technical Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates, who are waiting for this recruitment can fill the online form now.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission, Ajmer
Rajasthan RPSC Lecturer Technical Recruitment 2020.
Advt No. 05/2020-21 Short Details of Notification
GOVERNMENT JOB CENTRE
- Application Begin: 28/11/2020
- Last Date Apply Online: 27/12/2020
- Last Date Fee Payment: 27/12/2020
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card: Notified Soon
- General / Other State: 350/-
- OBC / BC: 250/-
- SC / ST: 150/-
- Correction Charge: 300/-
- Payment Mode: Online through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay the Exam Fee through Offline via Rajasthan E Mitra Portal
Vacancy Details: Total 39 Post
|Check UPSESSB TGT Recruitment 2020 Online Form|
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Engineering with First Class Marks.
- Knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as Per Rules
Check Rajasthan RPSC Assistant Professor Online Form 2020
RPSC Lecturer Post Wise Vacancy Details 2020
|Lecturer Civil Engineering||12|
|Lecturer Mechanical Engineering||08|
|Lecturer Electrical Engineering||05|
How to Fill RPSC Lecturer Online Form 2020?
- Rajasthan Public Service Commission RPSC Are Issued Lecturer 05/2020 Recruitment 2020. Notification and Invited Online Application Form for the RPSC Lecturer Various Subject Jobs 2020 Candidate Can Apply Online for 28 November 2020 to 27 December 2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Latest Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Application Form in Government Job Centre Latest Job Section.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Interested Candidates Must Read The Full Notification before Apply Online
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel For Latest Updates
Join Our Telegram Channel for Latest Updates
Some Useful Important Links
Pay Exam Fee