Name of Post: UPSC Indian Economic Service IES Admit Card 2020
Post Date : 28 September 2020 | 03:35 PM
Short Information: Union Public Service Commission UPSC Are Recently Uploaded Admit Card for the Recruitment Post Indian Economic Service Examination IES 2020 Recruitment 2020 Those Candidates Are Enrolled with Vacancies Can Download it Now.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Indian Economic Service IES Recruitment 2020
Short Details of Notification
GOVERNMENT JOB CENTRE
- Application Start: 11/08/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online: 01/09/2020 up to 06:00 Pm Only
- Last Date Fee Payment: 01/09/2020
- Exam Date: 16/10/2020
- Admit Card Available: 28/09/2020
- General / OBC : 200/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Exempted)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Nil)
- Pay the Examination Fee Through State Bank Net Banking or Any Bank Debit Card, Credit Card, or E Challan Offline Mode
Age Limit as on 01/08/2020
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per UPSC Rules.
Total: 15 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Indian Economic Service IES||15||Passed / Appearing Post Bachelor / Master Degree in Economics/Applied Economics/ Business Economics/Econometrics from Any Recognized University in India.|
How to Fill Form
- Union Public Service Commission UPSC Indian Economic Service IES Recruitment 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 11/08/2020 to 01/09/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the UPSC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Form for IES 15Post Form Latest UPSC Vacancies 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Enrolled Candidate Download Admit Card.
Also Read:- SSC CGL 2019 Tier II & III Change Exam District
Some Useful Important Links
Download Admit Card
Pay Exam Fee